Personal Injury Resources

Motor Vehicle Accidents

What to Do If You Are in a Motor Vehicle Accident?

  1. If you are injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident or truck accident, call 911 and get immediate medical attention.

  2. Call the police department so that they can fill out an accident report.

  3. If there are witnesses, immediately get their information. 

  4. Take pictures of any damage to the vehicles before you leave the scene.

  5. You will want to get the other driver's information including:

    • Driver's date of birth
    • Driver's DL #/State
    • Driver's name, address and phone numbers
    • Driver's license plate #/State - make and model of vehicle
    • Driver's insurance company name
    • Policy # and expiration date
    • Policy holder's name & address
    • Vehicle registration information
For more information, go to: California Department of Motor Vehicles


NOTE: Labels in bold are required.

I have read and understand the disclaimer

Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers


David Lederer and John Nojima used to defend the insurance companies. Now they are on your side.

At Lederer & Nojima LLP, in Los Angeles, California, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with the highest quality legal services and advice. We recognize that our success is based upon our client's success — so we are absolutely committed to obtaining the results our clients want and need.

CALL TODAY: 310-312-1860


12100 Wilshire Boulevard

Suite 480
Los Angeles, 90025
Phone: (310) 312-1860

Get Map | Driving Directions


555 W. 5th Street
31st Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Phone:(310) 312-1860

Get Map | Driving Directions

Lederer & Nojima proudly serve Los Angeles, West LA, San Fernando Valley, Santa Monica, Downtown Los Angeles, Brentwood, South Bay, Long Beach, Riverside, Encino, Sherman Oaks, and more locations throughout Southern California.