Los Angeles Sidewalk Injury Attorneys
If you need Los Angeles sidewalk accident lawyers, call the former insurance lawyers of Lederer & Nojima. As former insurance company attorneys who once protected large corporations from paying on claims, the personal injury lawyers David Lederer and John Nojima now use their insider knowledge for people just like you: people who have suffered injury as the result of a corporations or a government’s failure to provide a safe environment.
If you or someone you love has fallen while on a sidewalk, you may not know who to hold responsible. Such injury accidents and the liability involved can be quite complex. But we are more than prepared for such cases:
- We have access to highly-skilled independent investigators
- We have expert witnesses such as city planners and engineers to call upon to strengthen your case
- We have won millions of dollars for our injured clients
- We offer free initial consultations and we never collect attorneys’ fees unless we win your case
Call the sidewalk injury lawyers at Lederer & Nojima for candid advice and a thorough analysis of your sidewalk injury case: 310-312-1860.
To Maximize Compensation after a Sidewalk Injury, we Pursue all Liable Parties
Because you or your loved one may have been seriously injured after a sidewalk injury, we pursue all liable parties to maximize your compensation. Medical bills, lost wages, traveling to doctors appointments, and, perhaps, adapting a home for wheelchair accessibility: these can all create significant costs. This is why our attorneys hold all liable parties responsible. These may include:
- Construction companies that initially poured the concrete or built the sidewalk
- The municipal government tasked with maintaining the sidewalk
- Property owners who created a hazardous environment in-front of their businesses or home
- Individuals who acted recklessly on a sidewalk and caused injury to others
The possible ways that a sidewalk accident can occur are endless. They may occur on privately owned properties or they may occur on government property. No matter how complex your sidewalk injury accident may be, our attorneys are prepared to fight for justice and maximum compensation on your behalf.
An insurance company may aggressively fight to deny responsibility for sidewalk injuries. Our attorneys will be even more aggressive and we will find the truth. If you have suffered after a Los Angeles sidewalk accident, you deserve compensation. We will work tirelessly to help you get it.
VEHICLE ROLL OVER
MASS TRANSIT CRASS
CONTACT US TODAY
“Excellent and honest attorney.”
Posted By: Mehdi M.